Halloween is only a few days away! Just because your dogs can’t have candy, doesn’t mean they should be left without a treat. Celebrate your favorite four-legged goblins with some very special homemade dog treats. Bonus points for setting some aside to hand out to other four-legged ghosts who may be joining the neighborhood Trick-or-Treating pack this year.
1. Puppy Peanut Butter Cups from Pink Pistachio
2. Pumpkin Peanut Butter Bones from Doggy Dessert Chef
3. Pumpkin and Ginger Dog Treats (plus a free printable) from Pretty Fluffy
5. Wheat-Free Peanut Butter Pumpkin Cookies from Doggy Dessert Chef
6. Skeleton Bone Dog Treats from Irresistible Pets
7. Cranberry Butternut Squash Treats from Doggy Dessert Chef
8. Black and White Cookie Dog Treats from Pretty Fluffy
9. Pumpkin Turkey Gummies from Doggy Dessert Chef
10. Pumpkin and Flaxseed Dog Treats from White on Rice Couple
11. Frozen Pumpkin Bites from Newf and Hound
12. Carob Pupcakes Dog Treats from Pretty Fluffy
13. Oatmeal Peanut Butter Pumpkin Dog Treats from Eat, Drink, Garden.
Happy Howl-o-ween! 🐶🎃👻